Discovering Your Role in Short-Term Missions
To World Evangelization
Our desire is:
- To further the efforts of long-term teams and national churches with whom we are already involved or exploring long-term involvement.
- To deepen our current relationships with CMBC-supported missionaries and nationals on the field.
- To help our members discover their role in reaching the world for Christ, both at home and abroad.
To those participating in CMBC trips, our intent is to provide:
- Cross-cultural, personal, team and ministry training.
- Direction for sending out support letters.
- Support in prayer by listing needs as space allows in our monthly prayer calendar.
- At least one reporting opportunity for teams sent out.
Qualifications for Short-Termers
Our desire is that both participants and those on the field have a positive and productive experience. Therefore, we require that all applicants:
- Demonstrate a healthy spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and family life.
- Be effectively using their spiritual gifts within CMBC.
- Be actively involved in personal evangelism and discipleship.
- Be actively involved in cross-cultural ministry at a local or international level.
- Have skills or gifts in keeping with the assistance requested by the field team.
- Have ministry goals and objectives which are consistent with our CMBC Short Term Missions Commitment.
- Be a member of CMBC.
For more information, please contact the church office.